Saturday 19 April 2014

あの声が好き!!

Today is the first time I heard my beloved one's voice. Umm.. it's a heavy voice, but I love it.
I do love his voice.
We tried to talk on phone, I could hear him, but unfortunately he didn't hear me. Maybe it's because my wi-fi is f*cking bad. I thought that the wi-fi is good but the fact it was bad.
So.. I tried to record my voice to say some words for him.
First trial, failed. I sent the uncompleted recording lol.
The second.. success!!
He said that I have an accurate Japanese and my voice is beautiful lol I don't know that's the truth or not, but it makes me confident to speak Japanese more fluently.
I'm bad in talking, not only in Japanese, but also in Bahasa, I'm not talking frequently, except to some closest friends. That's why I don't have any confidence to talk using foreign languages.
I said that we should try talking again any time on phone, and he agreed.

By the way, he has to have his medicine twice a day, at morning and night. I just don't know what he will do if he fell asleep when he's working. I don't know the exact time he needs to have the medicine. I hope he can manage it so he can still work well. Maybe it's better if he takes some holidays more? Working as public servant is hard, right? I feel worried about this.
I don't know but, I just want to hug him and ask him to share his burdens on me too.
Why am I so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment