Friday 18 April 2014

Long time no blogging and today's shocked moment

Feels like I don't need to tell when I wrote the last post here lol
and now I'm posting just because I don't have anyone to talk right now, and my beloved one just fell asleep.
Today he was feeling sick and not well. He went to the hospital to check his health. First time he said that he wants to go to hospital, I was shocked and thought that there's something wrong about his body. He feels pain around his eyes when he looks light (from electricity). He said he went to dermatology first then to ophthalmology. I felt strange about the name and thought about something serious. A serious disease of course. I felt worry right away and curious about the result of examination.

Then..... he said that he has Zoster or Shingles or Herpes zoster or whatever the name.

Just could feel goosebumps. Speechless. Powerless.

His doctor said that he has that disease because of the accumulation of stressful and tiring feeling in his body. And it is right that the disease is the result of stressful and tiring feeling . I just can't imagine how stressful he is, how tiring his body is, so that the disease has attacked his body. I just can't say anything but support him far away. I don't want to think anything but hoping that he will be okay, as he always says "大丈夫だよ" on our chat.

Usually I forces him to talk with me until late night because I always missed him and don't have much time to talk. I always forget that we are in different timezone. His place is 2 hours faster than here. Thinking about that, I feel that recently I has cut his sleep time and I feel bad right now. Though he said that it's not my fault but I still feel bad. His sleep time has been chaos and everyday he needs to go working so early. He needs to have much sleep time, and I really need to hold my own feelings back, not to have him talking with me whenever I want. I need to do that!

I think to make his sleep time early than before. From now, he has to go to bed on 8 or 9 pm. I know that our quality time will be cut more, but it's okay if it's for his health. So, whenever we have free time, it will be our precious time. And his medicine will make him feeling asleep, so I think it will make him sleep faster easily. That's all I'm thinking about.

But, I can't do anything for him right now, and it's painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment